Wednesday 11 November 2009

It begins...

I can see this becoming my new online hobby, replacing my current addiction to 'Farmville' and 'Cafe World' on Facebook... yes I'm sad, I know, and perhaps even replacing my current obsessive checking of my two Deviantart profiles (check out my amateur attempts at photography at http://scoutingforgeeks.deviantart.com ).

Currently I am sitting in on 'Research Methods' an English Literature seminar I'm going to because I have a gap in my exceedingly un-busy schedule, actually it has turned out to be really interesting, I wish there was an official module like this for the Language side of the course, oh well.

Anyway, I will try to keep my blog entries short, sweet and eclectic, spanning my many interests in technology, photography, literature, linguistics and cookery. Hopefully I can share with you some of my favourite blogs, my favourite recipes and my musings on the latest research in linguistics.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, girl you need a life!!! And maybe give me some lessons on this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah ha very funny. This blogging lark is fun, think I might keep it up...

    ReplyDelete